Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Two Days For My Two Page Spread

So i started working on the two page spread and i thought I should change up the color behind the close up shop because I wasn’t liking the white and blue. I narrowed it down to green, red, and aquamarine but I’m having trouble choosing which one will be the right color for the scheme.




Off the bat i didn’t like the green because 1 - I was too lazy to overlay the top and 2 - the background became pixelated very easily when I changed the color to green. I ended up deciding that blue will be the best because the red looks great but it looks like pink when I imported it into canva.

Additionally, I used part of the border used in the front page just to pop the second page a little bit. I played around with using different color text like black white and yellow, but i’m still not sure what i’ll do for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting

Here is my reflection of this entire experience, I had a wonderful time making this magazine including the ups and downs and I learned a lot...