Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Content With My Contents

So for the table of contents Ive actually decided on using pictures and titles for articles to save space and keep a consistent format. The contents was really easy to format and I used pictures from family and friends who were kind enough to give me permission to use their pictures. My sister is on multiple dance teams so she was able to get me permission to use photos of dancers of all kinds of genres and styles from bhangra to bharat natyam. Additionally, as I mentioned before, my dad is a painter and gave me permission to take pictures of his paintings for this project.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting

Here is my reflection of this entire experience, I had a wonderful time making this magazine including the ups and downs and I learned a lot...