Saturday, March 17, 2018

A Color Pallete for My Canva

As I continued my production, I found that working with Canva might work better than inDesign. I tried working with inDesign but the program seemed very confusing. Additionally one of my friends is using Canva and she is doing a magazine about fashion with social commentary, which can be comparable to the layout of mine because both have to do with entertainment and the arts. I started looking at Canva tutorials, but I’m worried about having to import the specific font that I need for my titles and sub-headings. This font is essential to creating an allusion to the indian government bus. I’m not sure how to import this font through the online interface.

Okay I found a tutorial pretty easily on how to import the font. I was able to do this with ease and now I have no font-based worries.

I have also decided on my color pallete. Below I have attached a photo with the different colors I’d like to use.


I think everything’s coming together, all I have to do is make my final product. But one thing might have to change about my photo booth/studio. I wanted the light blue above to be the background for my cover photo, but for now the background is completely white. I’m not sure how to approach this, wherever I need blue colored lights or an actual physical blue background. I need to do more research before taking my first photo shoot for the front cover.

References
Graphic Design Tutorials By Canva. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.canva.com/learn/design/tutorials/
How To Find and Upload Fonts To Canva. (2017, October 19). Retrieved from https://kimgarst.com/how-to-find-and-upload-fonts-to-canva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflecting

Here is my reflection of this entire experience, I had a wonderful time making this magazine including the ups and downs and I learned a lot...